Reactive hypoglycemia postprandial hypoglycemia refers to low blood sugar that occurs after a meal usually within four hours after eating this is different from low blood sugar hypoglycemia that occurs while fasting signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia may include. Reactive hypoglycemia usually happens within 4 hours after eating although it mainly affects people with diabetes it can also impact people without it. Reactive hypoglycemia also called postprandial hypoglycemia is a drop in blood glucose blood sugar levelsthis typically happens within four hours after eating and is not related to diabetesusually a definitive cause of reactive hypoglycemia cannot be determined although there are a handful of medical diseases and conditions known to be associated with it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.