The samurai were not mercenary warriors roaming japan and fighting for whatever warlord would pay them they were bound to a specific lord or daimyo and also bound to their communities by duty and honor although bushido is referred to as a code it was not a formal set of rules that all samurai . The worst of these medieval japanese warriors were little better than street thugs the best were fiercely loyal to their masters and true to the unwritten code of chivalrous behavior known today as bushido usually translated as precepts of knighthood or way of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.