Cover title oranges snowfields southern california at the turn of the century description 47 pages all illustrations 19 x 22 cm other titles oranges snowfields responsibility edited by graham mackintosh descriptive text by major ben c truman. The citrus industry was centered in southern california where 85 of the states citrus fruits were produced 1 after world war ii production in southern california rapidly declined due to urbanization and the virus disease tristeza 1 3 within ten years the total citrus acreage in california decreased from 330000 acres to. Box 2 folder 13 oranges and snowfields southern california at the turn of the century by graham mackintosh 1977 box 2 folder 14 lives of the french symbolist poets white rabbit press 1967 box 2 folder 15 the great naropa poetry wars 1980 box 3 folder 1 pepper and stern rare books catalogue 17 undated
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.