I hold the shift key and restart this is the easiest way to access windows 10 boot options all you need to do is hold down the shift key on your keyboard and restart the pc open up the start menu and click on power button to open power options now press and hold the shift key and click on restart. Just holding buttons to get into boot time options frequently does not work you have to press them repeatedly and at a savage rate just when the bios post screens are coming to an end trognanders oct 26 12 at 320. If that still doesnt work a cache overriding reload isnt a fix all but it is the first thing i tell anyone to try hold shift and click the refresh button when theyre having a problem with
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.