Us copyright law gives an author the exclusive right to duplicate and distribute her original work for a certain number of years these exclusive rights are limited by the public interest in ensuring materials can be freely reproduced in an educational context during debate about revisions to the copyright law a . Books advanced search new releases amazon charts best sellers more the new york timesr best sellers childrens books textbooks textbook rentals sell us your books best books of the month kindle ebooks. As with many legal doctrines the effectiveness of copyright law in achieving its stated purpose is a matter of debate works subject to copyright law the united states copyright law protects original works of authorship fixed in a tangible medium including literary dramatic musical artistic and other intellectual works this protection
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.