Its been a long while since ive posted it isnt because i have nothing to post about ive just been sooooo busy this is the first year im teaching geometry and im working with the other teacher to turn it on its head completely we havent cracked the textbook yet we started off the year. One of the most vicious counterattacks in chess the albin countergambit routinely leads to wild struggles where both sides can launch attacks against the enemy king after 1d4 d5 2c4 e5 3dxe5 d4 black has sacrificed a pawn in exchange for a central space edge and the opportunity for some quick wins if white is careless. Everyone makes mistakes in chess especially new players just learning the game today we look at the top 5 mistakes that players of all skill levels make i will tell you various chess opening
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.